We’re growing. Fast. We want to give our teams a great place to work that is fun, professional and just little bit different, with bags of opportunity!
Whether you are planning to just join us for the summer or looking to further your hospitality career journey you will be joining a business that cares, whether that’s about its people, guests, good, sustainability or the environment!
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Perkbox – employee discount scheme with access to more than a hundred daily rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more.
- Discounted room rates across all hotels in the group
- Discounted meals and spa days across all hotels in the group
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday, rising by 1 day each year for 5 years (including Bank Holidays)
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Access to leading hoteliers and hospitality entrepreneurs, with a chance to shadow and train with them
- Placements across all hotels, departments and even the opportunity to do a ski season in our sister hotel, Portetta
- Budding Entrepreneur Programme – our in-house hospitality training scheme
Here at Lime Wood Group and Home Grown Hotels, we not only grow produce for the kitchen – we home grow our people too through the Budding Entrepreneur programme. The Programme aims to develop the Managers of the future who are able to run our hotels – or your own one day.
Budding Entrepreneurs are often spotted as those in the team who have just that bit ‘extra’. Once approved onto the three-year programme personally by our Chairman Robin Hutson, Budding Entrepreneurs transfer between Lime Wood, THE PIGs, Portetta and Head Office.
- The programme moves you through all departments becoming confident in the Restaurant and Reception first. Following this 3-6 months are spent as a Junior Sommelier – or longer if you love it! The rest of the programme you will work as a bar tender, housekeeper and cover all the other areas of the hotel operation
- Towards the end of the programme, there’s the opportunity to do something a little different and spending time in one of the Head Office teams, planning festivals, getting green-fingered in the Kitchen Garden…you name it!
- Twice a year our entrepreneurs and their mentors get together for a day where research on a set topic is presented. It could be anything from PR and marketing to artisan food
- All the Budding Entrepreneurs are assigned a mentor from the senior team who are on hand to assist, advise and support. An invite to a special event from your mentor is not unusual.
There is no entry requirement to becoming a Budding Entrepreneur, just a natural curiosity, a dedication to hard work and a passion for success in our great industry.
If this sounds a bit like you, we want to hear from you!